Upgrading to MS Office 2013
The Office 2013 Environment
- Overview of Office 2013
- Screen layout and Backstage view.
- How to access the application options.
- 'Pinning' files and folders
- Using Skydrive
- Compatibility with previous versions
- Overview of ribbons.
- Where to find familiar tools and commands.
- Customise ribbons.
- 'On-demand' ribbons.
- Display the developer tab.
Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)
- Overview of the Quick Access toolbar.
- Customise the Quick Access toolbar.
- Customise buttons.
- Overview and editing of themes.
- Create customised themes.
- New & improved features of specific applications.
- Smart-Art (Word)
- Using the Navigation Pane (Word)
- Using Heading outlines (Word)
- Sparklines and Slicers (Excel).
- Using Flashfill to complete data entry (Excel)
- Using Quick Analysis for formatting (Excel)
- Recommend Charts and Pivot Tables (Excel)
LevelHandy Hints and Timesavers
Attendees should be current MS Office users who wish to learn the new features of the upgraded version.