Social Leadership Workshop
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
● Understand the Foundations of the Social Age of work
● Explore the nine components of the NET Model of Social Leadership
● Discover how social leadership is forged within communities
● Practice the skills of community management
● Practice the OAR model of engagement
● Explore amplification of stories
● Understand how storytelling sits at the heart of Social Leadership
● Apply Social Leadership principles to your own organisation
● Explore the tools and concepts needed to develop these skills
What will it cover?
- Narrative in the NET Model
We will explore curation, storytelling and sharing, looking at how they provide us with our platform and mandate for leadership, learning to use stories to lead.
- Engagement in the NET Model
We explore community, reputation and authority and how we interact within and alongside the organisation to develop our consensual power.
- Technology in the NET Model
We develop principles of co-creation, social capital and collaboration, the space where we become effective.
- Application of the NET Model
We explore practical ways to develop Social Leadership through a programmatic approach to skills and understanding
There are no course pre-requisites for this session - just a willingness to take part and share ideas.
Email the Training Team for more information and availability at firstname.lastname@example.org