Microsoft 365 is a complete, intelligent solution that empowers everyone to be creative whilst working together, securely. Microsoft 365 brings together the best of Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS).
From an Executives position you want to be sure that you are embracing a modern way of working, by embracing the entirety of Microsoft 365, Prosperity are confident that you will be empowering your colleagues to innovatively yet simply, whilst driving productivity to the forefront through the inherent benefits of Artificial Intelligence (AI) whilst protecting your organisation from Cyber risks. If you extend your adoption to other tools such as Dynamics 365, you can also embrace Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as well…
Prosperity 24.7 has experts on hand to assist with the assessment, justification, design, implementation, adoption, training and migration from your existing working environment to the Microsoft 365 collaborative platform. Our website details the plethora of services that we can offer spanning Executive engagement through to GDPR compliance and DPO as a a service offerings etc. But if you are looking to understand more about the features, security and integrity the technology could offer your business whilst it embraces a digitally transformed future, please read on or check the latest features from Microsoft:
Office 365 Business Productivity re-imagined
We believe that within Office 365, modern businesses will find the productivity tools you need to run and grow your business securely, just some of the features include:
- Office desktop, web, and mobile apps
- Email and calendaring – Exchange Online
- File storage and sharing – OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
- Teamwork and communication – Microsoft Teams
- Connect to people, content, and apps with SharePoint Online.
- Voice, video, and chat with Skype and Microsoft Teams.
- Co-author and C0-create across the Enterprise
- Embedded AI to streamline processes and productivity enabling a ‘right first time’ culture
The Office 365 platform benefits from Microsoft’s extensive investment in security tools you need to safeguard your data from external threats and leaks such as:
- Help protect against sophisticated threats hidden in email attachments and links; get cutting-edge defences against zero-day threats, ransomware, and other advanced malware attempts leveraging Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection.
- Remotely wipe company data from lost or stolen devices utilising Selective Wipe from Intune.
- Apply data loss prevention policies to help safeguard sensitive information with Data Loss Prevention.
- Label and set permissions for files to ensure confidentiality, when necessary by implementing Azure Information Protection.
- Control who has access to company information by applying restrictions with Information Rights Management.
- Apply policies that provide prebreach threat resistance in Windows 10 leveraging Windows Defender Exploit Guard.
- Enforce malware protection to help keep Windows 10 devices safe from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software with Windows Defender.
- Enable unlimited cloud archive and long-term preservation policies to ensure email is never lost – Exchange Online Archiving as well as eDiscovery features to ensure protection of Corporate Data Assets.
Additional information regarding the incredible security and safeguarding features afforded to your business by adopting Office 365 is available here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/trustcenter – You can also learn about Microsoft’s core principles around: Security – Privacy – Compliance – Trust | The essential ingredients to ensure you know that your data and your business is safe when residing on Microsoft’s online services.
Security does not conclude in the Cloud, to ensure you can manage your Enterprise estate of devices efficiently and securely Microsoft 365 provides the following features when implemented as a holistic solution:
- Configure security features and settings on Windows 10 PCs and mobile devices running iOS or Android.
- Use simplified controls to manage policies applied to Windows 10 PCs.
- Automatically deploy Office apps to Windows 10 PCs.
- Configure PCs to automatically install Office and Windows 10 updates.
- Apply security policies to protect business data on all devices, including iOS, Android, and Windows PCs – Mobile Device Management from Intune.
Digital Transformation – realised
For Prosperity 24/7, we want to support our clients, we want to see them thrive and prosper. Prosperity will continue to run public events through Q4 2018 in partnership with Microsoft UK, evangelising how to achieve Digital Transformation within your own business. To grasp a flavour enjoy some inspiration from Microsoft: