BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change (Inc exam)
Business Change | BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change (inc exam) | QA
Business and IT Alignment
Objective: To understand the importance of aligning the organisation with external and internal influences and the approaches to do this.
- The external and internal business environments for organisations Organisational cultures
- National cultures
- The implications of culture for business change projects
- Corporate and IT governance and the relevance to benefits management and risk management
- Elements of an Enterprise Architecture
Business Improvement Definition
Objective: to understand the business analysis approach and techniques used to identify business improvements.
- Investigating the business situation: rationale and techniques
- Holistic approach and systems thinking
- Gap analysis: purpose and approach
- Business requirements elicitation and approach
- The contents of the business case
- Stakeholder responsibilities and the business case
- The business case lifecycle
- Programme definition
Business Change Design
Objective: to design the inter-related elements required to implement successful business change.
- Aspects of organisational change
- Aspects of people change
- Aspects of process change
- Information analysis and modelling
- Aspects of information technology
Business Change Implementation
Objective: to understand the processes that should be employed to deploy business change effectively.
- Planning the acquisition, deployment and acceptance
- Acquiring the solution
- Deploying the solution
- Ensuring acceptance
- Reviewing the change
Benefits Management and Realisation
Objective: to manage the classification, review and realisation of benefits.
- Benefits Measurement in the business change lifecycle
- Classifying benefits
- Investment appraisal techniques
- Benefits and the Balanced Business Scorecard, CSFs and KPIs
- Roles and responsibilities in benefits management
- The purpose, conduct and outcomes of a benefit review
- Benefits realisation: purpose and challenges.
Duration3 days | 4th - 6th June 2019 |£1650
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Photographic identification for exams and BCS reasonable adjustments policy:
If you are taking a BCS exam you must bring photographic identification (passport, driving license or student card) as it is a BCS requirement to produce it for the invigilator prior to the exam. Failure to produce a valid form of photographic identification will result in a candidate not being able to sit the exam.