This is the methodologies, processes, architectures, and technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information for business purposes- making numbers provide Actionable Insight.
Business Intelligence allows the best set of data to be selected and processed to allow informed decision-making to take place. It allows you to truly understand all the data you have available, and to wring every last bit of insight from it. BI supports Historic; Current and Predictive views; Reporting and Dashboards, Performance Measurement and deep-dive analytical investigations. BI allows for data-lead decision making- greatly reducing the risk and uncertainty.
Business Intelligence includes:
- Evaluation of available data sets
- Evaluating the relationships between data sets
- Identifying and appropriate benchmarks and targets
- Designing and building predictive algorithms
- Data modelling
- Competitor Analysis
- Report and Dashboard construction
- Data warehousing