Paul joined the team in September 2013 extending the company’s programme delivery capability. He is a project, programme and PMO delivery specialist with a proven track record.
Paul has worked within fast paced commercial environments, as well as within the public sector, gaining a diverse range of valuable experience. He has been responsible for initiating and managing high profile business change programmes and complex technical projects.
During his career he has successfully implemented and managed Programme Management Offices resulting in effective governance and ensuring strategic business alignment.
Paul’s diplomacy, facilitation and influencing skills are excellent. An effective communicator, Paul maintains productive relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, partners and suppliers. This coupled with strong business analysis skills gives Paul a highly flexible and rounded consultancy skill-set.
- Programme Office Management
- Programme Management
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Business Intelligence
- Release Management
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Diploma in Company Direction (with distinction)
- CMI Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting
- P3O Practitioner (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices)
- Change Management Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner (MSP)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics Implementations (MB5-705)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MS Project)
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems
- Smartsheet Professional Services Certification
"Smile. Not just for photographs; change is a great thing too :)"