Chris Clark is the Founder and CEO of Prosperity 24/7. A qualified technical business analyst with over 20 years’ experience, with the ability to thoroughly interpret complex organisational issues for the benefit of the Executive of many Organisations that engage him today. Chris is proud of his ability to deliver ‘plain English’ recommendations which are suitably scaled and cost effective for each Business that he has the pleasure to work with.
He is regularly engaged to work on Organisational strategy to improve engagement with clients, he is also regularly asked to provide International presentations regarding shifts in technology or to simply enlighten the audience regarding how tasks can be completed in a smarter way.
Chris has specialist knowledge and experience within the financial, public, regulatory and legal sectors and possesses exceptional, pragmatic, strategy and programme management skills. He is regularly 'parachuted in' to assist many clients whether the project’s nature is infrastructure, business process enhancement and automation, software platform e.g. Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint or bespoke software development. He is a calm head that will identify the root cause and be able to offer realistic solutions to solve most business issues.
- Strategy and Advisory services
- Digital Transformation
- Non-Executive Director Services
- Innovation, Change Management, Mergers & Acquisitions
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Chairman of the IoD Jersey Branch 2016 - 2019
- Former Committee Secretary for the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS) Jersey
- Fellow and Chartered IT Professional (BCS)
- IOD Director of the Year 2014- for Medium Organisation
- BPP Manager of the Year 2010 – Voted for by the Chartered Management Institute, presented at the Jersey Enterprise Awards 26 Feb 2010
- MSP Advanced Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Chartered Manager
- Microsoft Dynamics MBS
- Certified to deliver BVPS 2010 (Microsoft Business Value Planning Services)
"I love to help businesses achieve so much more by removing all the unnecessary complexity. Common sense is king in my World."