Jason joined Prosperity in April 2018, following nearly 20 years as a science and computing teacher across Primary and Secondary schools, both in Jersey and the UK. Having taught students from age 4 to 18, he has a unique overview of how to engage learners.
He worked as a lead consultant and trainer on the Primary Coding Project, an innovative part of the States of Jersey IT strategy for Education. More recently Jason led the integration of Microsoft OneNote and Office 365 into classroom practice where he not only led the implementation but acted as a teacher trainer to enable his knowledge to cascade across the school network.
Jason combines strong technical knowledge with a keen interest in new software applications which enables him to deliver effective training at a range of technical levels.
Prior to teaching Jason enjoyed a successful career in Engineering Research and Development, putting his BSc (Hons) degree in Engineering Physics to good use.
Jason is keen to support computing in the community and uses his exceptional organising skills to run the annual Jersey Youth Hackathon.
• Office 365 Integration with working practices
• Microsoft 365 solution stack expertise spanning Teams, Yammer, Sway, Dynamics, Office and a range of additional Office technologies
• Train the Trainer
• Developing Education strategy and a learning curriculum
• Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist
• Microsoft Certified MOS Master
• CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT)
• BSc(Hons) Engineering Physics
• Fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute (FLPI)