Kate joined Prosperity 24/7 in May 2021 in the Strategy and Change team having spent the past 10 years working as a project manager for a large global bank, responsible for all projects relating to a portfolio of applications hosted in CI, Germany, and India.
A diligent and enthusiastic project manager, she adheres to best practice principles whilst taking a pragmatic approach, ensuring deliverables are met on time. She is passionate about building positive team environments to enable the delivery of quality.
Kate is experienced in managing projects through the full project lifecycle, working with a variety of stakeholders at all levels. She has delivered projects in the areas of business change, software applications and IT infrastructure.
• Project Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Change Management
• Risk Management
• Prince 2 Certified Practitioner
• ITIL Foundation and Practitioner V3
• IT Service Management Lifecycle Service Strategy
• CompTIA A+ & Network+ certification
• BSc (Hons) Business Information Technology (Solent University Southampton)