Fabio joined the team in January 2017 in the role of Consultant within the Business Solutions team, extending the teams capability in technical business analysis, application support and development.
In February 2018, Fabio was promoted to the position of Senior Consultant and is now Head of Process and Integration.
Fabio has worked within fast paced commercial environments, most recently within the Legal and Fiduciary services sector. He has a proven ability to leverage the most value from available technologies; delivering innovative and effective solutions to improve operational functionality.
An effective communicator, Fabio maintains productive relationships with stakeholders. This coupled with a broad technical knowledge results in Fabio having a strong consultancy skill set.
- Systems & Technical Requirements Analysis / Advisory services
- Microsoft SQL Server / Analytics / Power BI and Reporting Solutions Architect
- Business Process Development / Workflow automation
- System Integration / Master Data Management
- Microsoft SharePoint Administration / Development
- Office 365 Flow / PowerApps Development
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- ITIL Foundation
- MCSA SQL Server 2012/2014
- BSc (Hons) in Computing Informatics (University of Plymouth)