Fabio joined the team in January 2017 in the role of Consultant within the Business Solutions team, extending the teams capability in technical business analysis, application support and development. In February 2018, Fabio was subsequently promoted to the position of Senior Consultant and is now Head of Process and Integration.
Fabio has worked within fast paced commercial environments, most recently within the Legal and Fiduciary services sector. He has a proven ability to leverage the most out of available technologies; delivering innovative and effective solutions to improve operational functionality.
An effective communicator, Fabio maintains productive relationships with stakeholders. This coupled with a broad technical knowledge results in Fabio having a strong consultancy skill-set.
• Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL
• Business Process Development / Workflow
• System Integration / Master Data Management
• Microsoft SharePoint Administration / Development
• Office 365 Flow / PowerApps
• Systems & Technical Requirements Analysis
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- ITIL Foundation
- MCSA SQL Server 2012/2014
- BSc (Hons) in Computing Informatics (University of Plymouth)