Julian is a Director of Prosperity 24/7 as well as a business & operationally focused Solution Architect with extensive experience delivering solutions to a range of sectors spanning Pharmaceutical, Finance, Legal, Logistics and Government.
Key areas of expertise include the design, build and deployment of algorithmic systems used to analyse multi-billion GBP/Euro/USD procurement databases across Europe transactional discrepancies, trend analysis and rich reporting enabling debt recovery and transactional efficiency.
Julian directs agile technical teams from Prosperity, providing complex solutions leveraging Dynamics 365 through to bespoke solutions to meet demanding client needs.
- Consultancy, Advisory & Client Engagement
- System & Application Architecture including Design & Requirements Analysis
- Financial Systems, Analytics, trend and exception reporting, data mining
- Agile Development (C#, SQL, .Net), Dynamics Solutions Architect
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack – Reporting, Integration, Analysis
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions Architect
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development
- Microsoft .NET Framework – Application Development Foundation
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customisation and Configuration
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows 2000 Professional
- Member of the British Computer Society
- Institute of Directors
"I’m a self-confessed software geek. New technology, seeing what it does and understanding how it can be used. I love seeing how much difference just one line of code can make to a business."