Julian joined the team as a Senior Business Consultant at the beginning of 2012, he was promoted in March 2014 to the post of Head of Analytics and Reporting.
Julian is a business & operationally focused Software Developer with extensive experience both locally and in Europe delivering solutions to a range of sectors spanning Pharmaceutical, Finance, Legal, Logistics and Government.
Key areas of expertise include the design, build and deployment of algorithmic systems used to analyse multi-billion GBP/Euro/USD procurement databases across Europe for objectives such as transactional discrepancies, trend analysis and rich dynamic reporting enabling debt recovery and transactional efficiency for some of the largest names in Europe.
Julian directed agile technical teams in his previous roles not only providing bespoke solutions to demanding client needs but also has a proven track record designing & producing commercial software.
- Financial Analytics, trend and exception reporting, data mining
- System & Application Architecture
- Consultancy & Client Engagement
- Design & Requirements Analysis
- Agile Development (C#, SQL, .Net) & Team Leadership
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack – Reporting, Integration, Analysis
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development
- Microsoft .NET Framework – Application Development Foundation
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customisation and Configuration
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows 2000 Professional
- Member of the British Computer Society
"I’m a self-confessed software geek. New technology, seeing what it does and understanding how it can be used. I love seeing how much difference just one line of code can make to a business."