Microsoft 365 Copilot Readiness
Microsoft Copilot is an AI-powered assistant designed to help users work more productively, boost efficiency, and find new growth opportunities. It is integrated with Microsoft applications, leveraging advanced AI algorithms to provide personalised suggestions, recommendations, and insights to users as they navigate through their tasks.
The tool is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, even for individuals who may not have any technical expertise or experience with AI technologies. It acts as a supportive companion, providing real-time assistance and guidance as they work. Now as it passes it’s first birthday, Microsoft has announced that it will be making Copilot available for organisations of any scale.
But is your organisation ready for it?
Prepare and empower your organisation to unlock the full potential of Microsoft 365 Copilot with a readiness assessment.
The business challenge
The push for AI within the workplace is driving business leaders to adopt AI to unleash creativity and unlock productivity. Microsoft 365 Copilot combines power of large language models (LLMs) with your organisation’s data to bring the power of AI to the applications used every day with enhanced productivity for everyone in your organisation. And it does so within the existing commitments to data security and privacy in the enterprise.
How we can help
A readiness assessment is an essential step in preparing your organisation to leverage the power of Microsoft 365 Copilot. Our team of Microsoft-certified experts work with you to prepare your organisation to leverage the power of AI and realise the positive impacts to collaboration and productivity, whist ensuring you are protected from unauthorised data leakage, inappropriate data access and other risks associated with this emerging technology.
The readiness assessment consists of the following modules that will empower your organisation to evaluate your Microsoft 365 readiness and adoption:
Our thorough readiness assessment carried out by our experts will:
- Evaluate your current Microsoft 365 estate with a Microsoft 365 licensing review and tenant adoption report.
- Review of your data governance.
- Ensure technical pre-requisites for Microsoft 365 Copilot are in place.
- Assessment of your Microsoft 365 tenant security posture.
Join us at interactive and engaging workshops to improve your team’s knowledge of Copilot and how to use it.
- Art of the possible presentations and demos to provide an understanding of the power of Copilot for Microsoft 365.
- Copilot technical awareness sessions, providing information on AI and Copilot features and capabilities.
- Responsible AI workshop – designed to help you responsibly use AI at every stage of innovation.
- Research your business challenges and identify opportunities to adopt AI.
Build the Plan and implement
We’ll work with you to make sure you implement Copilot effectively within your business.
- Develop a strategy for the smooth introduction and use of Copilot for your team.
- Design recommended security, data and governance controls for managing Copilot within your organisation.
- Develop a plan to implement recommendations based on prioritised scenarios.
- Define next steps and timelines to develop and implement Microsoft 365 Copilot.