ProLabs is a high quality brand of accessories and infrastructure for the data centre. ProLabs has a depth of knowledge that extends more than 10 years, with over 2 million products installed in data centres across the globe.
ProLabs was created to represent quality and reliability in the compatible market place with focus areas including optical transceivers, memory and cables. Today the ProLabs portfolio has expanded further than just compatible products, offering a range of data centre accessories and infrastructure products including racking and cabinets, cable management and media converters. Throughout our compatible and wider product range ProLabs represents outstanding value with high quality products delivered at competitive market prices.
Highly Tested & Developed Products
ProLabs manufacturing partners are stringently selected, with partnerships of over 10 years. Use of the best available components, together with continual testing throughout the manufacturing process, contributes to the overall high quality and reliability of ProLabs products.
ProLabs guarantees full compatibility with a large range of end systems, and offers extensive warranties; including lifetime warranties on all component based accessories.
ProLabs Product Range:
- OPTICAL TRANSCEIVERS – GBIC, SFP, XFP, X2, Xenpak, SFP+, CWDM & DWDM modules
- MEMORY – Server, Laptop, Desktop memory, Flash and Consumer memory
- FIBRE CABLES – Simplex, Duplex, Structured, OM1, OM2, OM3 and OS1
- COPPER CABLES – CAT5E, CAT6, snagless, fully booted, RJ21
- CUSTOM CABLES – CAT5E, CAT6, Cisco, Telco, Fibre, Serial, Video, PSTN
- POWER CORDS – IEC 320, 16A C19, Hot condition, Figure of 8
- ADAPTORS, CONNECTORS & DATA POINTS – RJ, LJU, PSTN, BNC
- RACKING & CABINET KITS – Cabinet, patch panel, cables, KVM and management
- MEDIA CONVERTERS – Flexible 10/100/1000 copper to fibre
- CABLE MANAGEMENT – Patch panels, management bars, cable ties
For more information on the ProLabs range, contact US