Prosperity 24.7 and HP are hosting an exclusive customer breakfast briefing for our clients in the Channel Islands.
You can register through the link – http://www.prosperity-hp.co.uk/
- Learn how to manage increasing volumes of data more efficiently and cost effectively on Island.
- Find out first-hand how the States of Guernsey implemented a Unified Data Protection solution with the help of Prosperity 24.7 that reduces Data costs, backup windows and improves restore times.
- Learn how HP’s Big Data Analytics solution can help you overcome the challenges associated with Big Data when you want to own, understand and leverage the information assets you hold on Island and in the Data Centre rather than anonymously in the Cloud.
- Learn how to tame and extract value from all forms of information in real time and at scale to improve efficiency, reduce risk, increase revenue opportunities, and lower costs.
- Gain direct on Island access to a team of specialists who will share with you best practices related to the successful implementation of a replacement backup and recovery solution designed to meet today and tomorrow’s data protection challenges.
- Learn about the key features and business benefits of HP’s backup and recovery solution and attend an additional session covering the more technical aspects.
The event provides an opportunity to network around a gourmet full English breakfast, listen to how Prosperity 24.7 successfully implemented solutions and find out about HP Autonomy’s next generation data analytics, data classification and Records Management tools.
The main presentation will be followed by optional focused sessions on each subject to help you understand and evaluate the solution available for your business.
The full agenda is outlined for information also here:
8.00 – Registration and full English breakfast
8.30 – Overview of Data Protection, Jerry Lakin – HP, Jake Foster – Prosperity 24.7 and John Fitzpatrick – Chief Technical Architect – Treasury & Resources Department, States of Guernsey
9.30 – Overview of Autonomy – next generation data analytics, data classification and Records Management Gary Palmer, HP
10.30 – Tea/Coffee Break
11.00 – 12.00 – Optional sessions – You can join the most appropriate for your needs:
- Session 1: A technical view of the Unified Data Protection portfolio. Jerry Lakin, HP
- Session 2: Focus on Autonomy for Records management and how it can positively help with big data requirements. Gary Palmer, HP