In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, migrating to the cloud has become essential for organisations seeking scalability, agility and enhanced operational efficiency. Microsoft Azure, one of the leading cloud computing platforms, offers a multitude of services and solutions to facilitate seamless cloud migration.
Join one of our Great Mind Series Round Tables on 18th, 19th July or 20th July to discuss the essential topic of migration to Microsoft Azure and harnessing the transformative power of the cloud.
Hosted by Prosperity 24/7’s Head of Cloud, Marcus Bailey and Technical Solutions Director, Lee Pirouet, this Round Table event is open to IT professionals and business leaders. Attendees will get the chance to listen to industry experts who will share their experiences, insights and best practices of Azure migration. Then have the chance to participate in an open and informal discussion.
Through interactive discussions and practical examples, we aim to equip attendees with the knowledge and tools necessary to navigate the migration process successfully.
- Planning for a Successful Migration: Strategies, considerations, and best practices for a smooth transition to Azure.
- Azure Services Overview: Exploring the diverse range of services and solutions offered by Microsoft Azure.
- Security and Compliance in the Cloud: Addressing data protection, privacy, and regulatory compliance in Azure.
- Migration Challenges and Solutions: Identifying common hurdles and effective strategies to overcome them.
- Optimising Performance and Cost: Techniques for optimising resources, managing costs, and improving overall performance in Azure.
- Real-World Case Studies: Learn from industry leaders who have successfully migrated to Azure and achieved significant business outcomes.
Location: ‘Space’ Prosperity 24/7’s Headquarters
Dates: There is a choice of sessions on the following days:
- Tuesday 18th July from 09:00 to 10:30 and 12:30 to 14:00
- Wednesday 19th July from 09:00 to 10:30 and 12:30 to 14:00
- Thursday 20th July from 09:00 to 10:30 and 12:30 to 14:00
Refreshments will be provided.