It feels pretty amazing when you think about what has happened since February 1st 2011 but we are nine years old and it feels such an incredible achievement!
In the last 9 years we have seen our idea of a ‘challenger technology business’ flourish. Today we are one of the largest and the most trusted IT partner in the Channel Islands. We have grown from one person (Chris Clark) to 48 people employed across Jersey and Guernsey, supporting nigh on 300 clients spanning 18 jurisdictions, delivering in excess of 1,500 successful projects in that time – who would have believed it!
We were ‘born’ at the same time as the ‘Arab Spring’ uprisings and admittedly, pretty well share our birthday on this occasion with the UK leaving the EU which will no doubt provide some challenges as well as many opportunities for the years ahead.
On the subject of our future, it could not be looking any brighter!
Last week we held our annual strategy day and shared some incredible success stories with our colleagues. These stories span the community, whom we jointly contributed over £57,000 last year alone, from Prosperity Day or through colleague led initiatives (such as towing a car for a marathon – simply incredible contributions by so many of our team – they are truly inspirational).
Our Client success stories were pretty amazing as well…
- Our Business Solutions Team providing a new Member experience for the IoD in London with incredible fidelity and data insights regarding membership details, through to many other clients embracing Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Microsoft’s Power Platform.
- Our Data and Governance Team helping The Government of Jersey and the incredible responsibility we have, providing Data Protection support for them.
- Our Strategy & Change Team have helped Banks, Legal Businesses and Listed Companies to embrace strategic initiatives and deliver exceptional outcomes that have genuinely transformed their economic prosperity.
- Through to our Technology team driving technical excellence for Multi-Jurisdictional businesses and listed companies such as JTC Group, Sanne, through to Public Sector or International businesses such as Fairway, Ocorian, PraxisIFM, Utmost, Consmin or more local, yet incredibly important organisations such as the Ports of Jersey resulting in our exceptional Microsoft case study ;o)
- To many incredible stories of technology adoption from our Learning and Engagement Team with their showcase clients spanning European cities – what a road show they went on throughout 2019 to drive Digital Transformation for our many diverse clients…
All this from Jersey, by a locally owned business – Prosperity 24/7 – that has been able to flourish with the support of our colleagues, clients and our community – thank you.
If we stay true to our purpose, we are confident that the growth opportunity we shared with our colleagues and have squarely in the cross hairs will become an incredible reality in the years to come – watch this space and hopefully watch our continued prosperity!
We look forward to proving that Digital Jersey is far more than a Government entity and that businesses such as ours can grow and contribute to the future of our sustainable economy and Island life.