Prosperity 24.7 – the fastest growing Business and Technology consulting business in the Channel Islands – are looking for experienced Project Managers to join our dynamic and talented team.
The consultant will lead and manage project teams with the authority and responsibility to run projects on a day-to-day basis, within agreed tolerances. This will be in response to identified and prioritised business needs. The project manager will adhere to agreed project management frameworks, processes and methodologies.
The consultant will provide leadership; advice and assistance in any area associated with supporting the business change initiatives whilst working alongside C-level executives.
Working across all areas and levels of the business the consultant will ensure that appropriate engagement is achieved from all stakeholders and that communication is effectively managed.
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Adhering to agreed project management governance frameworks
- Planning and managing project resources
- Allocation and monitoring of project budgets
- Preparing and maintaining project plans, including contingency plans
- Managing project risks and issues
- Managing quality and scope within agreed tolerances
- Provision of timely reports and progress checks to the stakeholder groups
- Written and Numerical
- Commercial awareness
- Team working
- Benefit realisation
- Leadership and Management
Qualifications and experience:
You will ideally have attained a degree level certification, preferably in a subject related to business, mathematics or social sciences. Prince2 or equivalent Project Management qualification is preferable, and at least three years of Project Management experience.
Applications are welcome. Please apply to email@example.com