Great Minds, Always Developing.
Senior Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer
To meet high project demand, we are recruiting for a Senior Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer to customise, design, configure and develop Dynamics 365 Business Central from implementation through to UAT for a variety of our global clients.
Our Business Solutions Team, are our Great Minds, Always Innovating, leveraging the latest technology to drive productivity for our clients.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
You will be a key member of the Business Solutions team, working on significant projects and initiatives and empowered to make key decisions across our client base. The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and will have adaptability and flexibility to changing technology and best practices.
- Design, configure and develop Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation.
- Work with clients to build a comprehensive understanding of their requirements and business challenges.
- Participate and facilitate workshops to analyse and design solutions for any application and handle gaps detected during prototyping.
- Translate designs and business requirements into physical implementation.
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents.
- Test customisations to the Dynamics 365 Business Central system and work with the customer through the acceptance of these.
- Integrate Dynamics 365 Business Central into customer technology estate.
- Input into and support the implementation of the Dynamics 365 Business Central functional strategy.
- Ensure projects remain on track through daily communications with the customer and/or the project manager.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities to promote Incremental Group and our Dynamics 365 Business Central capabilities.
You will have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills as well as the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, delivering a wide range of services to our clients.
Proven experience in Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV development is essential, coupled with a strong software development background.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to email@example.com.