Great Minds, Always Developing.
Senior Dynamics 365 PowerApps Developer
We are looking for passionate and experienced Dynamics 365 / PowerApps Developers to deliver effective MS Dynamics 365 solutions, processes, and strategies to support the operational and strategic needs of our global client base.
Our Business Solutions Team, are our Great Minds, Always Innovating, leveraging the latest technology to drive productivity for our clients.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
We are looking for passionate and experienced Dynamics 365 / PowerApps Developers to deliver effective MS Dynamics 365 solutions, processes, and strategies to support the operational and strategic needs of our global client base. The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and will have adaptability and flexibility to changing technology and best practices.
Developing and integrating solutions into Dynamics including:
- Azure Logic Apps
- Dynamics Flows
- Power Platform Apps
- Third Party plugins/integration
- SharePoint Online
- Power BI
- Experience in systems development lifecycle – gathering, analysing and documenting requirements for a range of development projects that may utilise Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Translating business/systems needs into requirements
- Ability to understand, pick up and write code in different programming languages
- Configuration and customisation specifically for the MS Dynamics 365 system
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
You will have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills as well as the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, delivering a wide range of services to our clients. Proven experience in Dynamics 365 is essential, coupled with a strong software development background.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.