Great Minds, Always Developing.
Digital Support Specialist(s)
We are looking for a passionate Digital Support Specialist to join our Learning & Engagement team. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator, keen to learn and engage our clients in “modern ways of working”.
Our Learning & Engagement Team, are our Great Minds, Always Inspiring and empowering our clients with the tools to drive a new digital culture.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
We are looking for a passionate Digital Support Specialist to join our Learning & Engagement team. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator, keen to learn and engage our clients in “modern ways of working”. As a key member of the team you will be a great communicator and problem solver, keen to engage our clients in “modern ways of working” and able to maintain a high degree of customer service.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Provide practical advice and support to our clients, both in-person, by phone, email and virtually.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles and SLA.
- Log all calls on the Helpdesk system and maintain full documentation.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Help to identify technical issues, produce any follow up actions and escalate as necessary within the business.
- Have a sympathetic and understanding approach to all service users.
- Promoting new ways of working and change initiatives with clients.
The ideal candidate will perform various activities, mainly the support of our client base by providing first line support and work with our clients to understand their technical issues and communicate solutions effectively to them.
- Strong communication skills and has the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, have a positive demeanour, eye for detail, and translate technical language into layman’s terms.
- Ability to manage workload and time according to defined deadlines.
- Willingness and passion to keep abreast of new techniques and technologies.
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft 365, basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration or MCP certification would be beneficial but not essential.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to email@example.com.