Great Minds, Always Developing.
What you can expect when you’re part of Prosperity 24/7
Great minds create great futures, for you, for our clients and for our community.
We offer an environment where everyone can flourish, where you can realise your aspirations and have a prosperous flexible work life balance by working with both local and international clients. We create an inclusive workplace which allows employees from all backgrounds and walks of life to achieve their fullest potential.
We foster a culture which promotes and encourages employee wellbeing and we actively encourage a work/life balance, one that is designed for you to thrive. We strive to provide a positive work environment so that you are happier, healthier, and more productive, enabling you to reach your personal and career development goals.
As well as offering a competitive salary, employees receive…
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme with the company matching 1%, 2% or 3% of employee contributions
- 25 days Annual Leave plus all statutory Bank / Public Holidays
- Billable Bonus with a potential to earn a further £9,000 per annum for billable work undertaken
- Choose your own hardware. Financial support to purchase suitable hardware
- Bespoke Personal Development Plan tailored to your development needs
- Group Life Insurance – 3 times your annual salary
- On call enhanced financial reward to support out of hours operations (for our Technical Solutions team only)
- Overtime supported as Time off In Lieu or Paid
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Enhanced Parental Leave
We actively encourage a work/life balance with a comprehensive and dedicated wellbeing platform to support our employees.
As part of your wellbeing, we offer various support initiatives, not limited to:
- Sick Pay
- Flu vaccinations
- Eye Tests
- Bike Scheme
- Annual wellbeing initiatives
- Designated Mental Heath First Aiders
With a dedicated Social Committee we ensure that our employees work hard and play hard. With a variety of events throughout the year, we offer something for everyone to say thank you. Previous events have included, Family Beach Day, Summer and Christmas Party, Boat Trips, Pizza Nights, Paint Ball, Go-Karting to name a few.
Giving back to our local community is an important part of our culture. We encourage our colleagues to get involved in fundraising for our chosen charities each year through our annual Prosperity Day event and other initiatives. We will also support you undertaking your own community challenges.
Like what you see?
Get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com