Senior Technical Consultant(s) Technical Solutions Team
We are looking for experienced and passionate Senior Technical Consultants to support the operational and strategic needs of our global client base. The successful candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and will have adaptability and flexibility to changing technology and best practices.
As a key member of our Technical Solutions team you will engage in client consultations, ensuring any solution meets their explicit strategic needs. This will enable you, in turn, to create strong, long-lasting relationships with stakeholders inside our customer base through the successful delivery of these projects that facilitate digital transformation through pragmatic innovation, laying the fundamental platform that their business can leverage for sustainable growth.
Our Technical Solutions Team, are our Great Minds, Always On and looking for ways to streamline processes and optimise systems for our clients.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
Substantial working knowledge and demonstrable skills in multiple areas to include but not limited to:
- Windows Server including Active Directory and associated technologies
- vSphere infrastructure
- Citrix (On-Prem and Citrix Cloud)
- Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, Microsoft 365, Azure, AVD/WVD)
Experience and skill set should include:
- Previous experience in a 2nd/3rd line support role or consulting role
- Understanding of incident and problem management
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Must work effectively in a commercially aware yet client sensitive capacity
- Engage and provide professional and expert technical support and direction to clients
- Run technical workshops and architecting bespoke solutions
- Ability to build relationships and develop rapport internally and with external clients
- Design, installation, and support of technical solutions associated with delivering applications both internally and to external clients
- Ability or drive to run your own team of consultants – upskill and mentor Technical Consultants
- Experience of Pre-sales activities would be desirable
Certification in multiple technology disciplines including (but not limited to) any of the following:
- Microsoft (On-Prem & Cloud)
The ideal candidate will have strong technical capability, a confident presence in front of customers and in-depth experience in technical consultancy skills. They must not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and assist in the delivery of technical solutions, leading from the front.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org