Senior Dynamics 365 Power Platform DeveloperBusiness Solutions Team
We are looking for passionate and experienced Dynamics 365 Power Platform Developer to deliver effective MS Dynamics 365 solutions, processes, and strategies to support the operational and strategic needs of our global client base. You will be able to develop applications using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents, among others.
A typical day of a Power Platform Developer involves understanding the business and its challenges, functionally outlining a solution to the identified use cases and then developing apps using Power Platform and other associated technologies such as Azure compute components, Microsoft SQL/SSIS, PowerBI, etc. Technical skills are important, but we also highly value soft skills, passion and motivation.
Our Business Solutions Team, are our Great Minds, Always Innovating, leveraging the latest technology to drive productivity for our clients.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – preferably both Model-driven & Canvass PowerApps
- Experience with Office 365 development utilising PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Prior experience with SOA/web services design and programming, preferably utilising Azure components
- Microsoft certification would be beneficial
- Educated to degree level or 5+ years relevant experience
- Functional knowledge of Dynamics 365 first-party apps and Business Central a clear advantage.
You will have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills as well as the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, delivering a wide range of services to our clients. Proven experience in Dynamics 365 is essential, coupled with a strong software development background.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to email@example.com