Following on from our strategy day on Friday 18th January, we are proud to announce that Prosperity 24/7 are looking to continue our incredible organic growth through the creation of ten diverse new digital roles in 2019 to add to our ‘Great Minds’.
Prosperity 24/7 have grown healthily throughout 2018, adding many new colleagues spanning all areas of our business. We are looking to continue this growth by enabling more great people to join our dynamic team:
- Office 365 and Workforce enablement – Training team
- Senior GDPR Consultant – Strategy & Change team
- Senior Business Analyst – Strategy & Change team
- 2 x Senior Project Manager – Strategy & Change team
- Senior PowerBI Business Intelligence Developer – Business Solutions team
- Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Specialist – Business Solutions team
- Senior .Net / Web Development / App Development Specialist – Business Solutions team
- Senior Technical Consultant in Azure and Office 365 – Technical Solutions team
- Technical Consultant / Client Support Specialist – Technical Solutions team
At Prosperity, we truly believe that:
“If we look after our community, our clients and our colleagues… We will prosper.”
This clear purpose, which is pervasive throughout our work and life at Prosperity, underpins everything we do and results in the happiest, most passionate and empowered colleagues – our ‘Great Minds’. These ‘Great Minds’ help our clients and community in a variety of ways through the pragmatic use of technology:
When it comes to our brilliant clients. We simply help people to transform their business models and make the most of technology to achieve real, measurable business results – this is critical to a digitally transformed and sustainable future for everyone.
What do you receive in return?
How can you have fun whilst positively impacting our broader community?
What do you need to do to join us?
If you want to be a part of something bigger and better, working for a dynamic and rapidly growing business with an exceptional reputation, then perhaps you need look no further.
As highlighted above, we are recruiting at several levels across all areas of our business. We believe that we provide, quite simply, an awesome and permissive environment which enables our colleagues to thrive. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call us on 01534 877247 then you too could join our award winning, socially focussed, digital enterprise.