Simona, who is an experienced Data Protection Analyst joined us in August 2019, she has worked in the public sector in the Channel Islands. Key areas of data protection expertise include Privacy Policies, Data Sharing and Data Governance Framework development and operations-focussed privacy solutions including Data Privacy Impact Assessments.
Simona has a degree in Law and Public Administration gained in Romania and is currently in her second year as a student at Jersey Institute of Law.
She is currently providing support to the Data Protection Officer in delivering organisation’s wide compliance with the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 (DPL2018) and safeguarding the fundamental Human Rights to Data Privacy of data subjects
• Data Management and Strategy
• GDPR and Data Protection (Jersey) Law
• Data Integration and Data Quality
• Contract Law
• Criminal Law
• Baccalaureate in Computer Science
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Public Administration
• Customer Service Certifications
• Studying towards converting Romanian degree into a UK/Jersey degree, Jersey Graduate Diploma in Law (JGDL) at Jersey Institute of Law