Regitze joined Prosperity in February 2018 having previously worked internationally within data management and business change in the Geology and Agriculture industry.
Most recently she has been supporting Project and Programme Managers on a complex data governance programme, including aspects of GDPR.
Regitze is a dedicated, highly skilled and enthusiastic Consultant with experience in project management as well as business analysis. She can work to best practice principles whilst taking a practical approach to ensuring deliverables are met in a timely fashion.
Both hard working and pragmatic, her analytical skills allow her to be an effective problem-solver. She can work effectively as part of a team as well as autonomously and is comfortable in dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
• Change Management
• Business Analysis
• Data Analysis
Professional and Academic Qualifications
• APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
• APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
• BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
• BCS: Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
• BSC: Certificate in Requirements Engineering
• Master’s Degree, Ore Geology