Adam joined us as an experienced Business Analyst in January 2018 whom has primarily worked in the local offshore financial service industry. He is also a certified Prince2 Practitioner and Software Tester. One of his major strengths is the ability to communicate in either business or technical language with stakeholders at all levels, ensuring that everyone involved has the same understanding.
Adam has strong interpersonal skills which allows him to build strong relationships with stakeholders across departments, such as Banking, Operations, Compliance and Client Take-on. This enables him to recognise and understand the full end-to-end process which may span multiple business areas.
Adam has worked on numerous projects over his career, ranging from core system migrations to the introduction of new client on-boarding and payments processes. He is well versed in working to tight deadlines whilst remaining focused on continued attention to detail and high-quality output.
- Business Analysis
- Software Testing
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Prince2 Practitioner
- ISTQB BCS Certified Tester
- International Diploma in Business Analysis (studying towards)
- BCS Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
- BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- BCS Certificate in Requirements Engineering
- Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- Associate Membership of the British Computer Society