Great Minds, Always Developing.
Technical Solutions Roles
If you love innovation and want to be part of something better, working for a dynamic yet secure business then look no further. A career at Prosperity 24/7 can start at a Junior level or can be enriched at Senior Consultant level, we provide a trusted, supportive environment where we allow you to thrive and prosper.
We are planning considerable growth through 2021 and are recruiting at several levels within our Technical Solutions Team:
- Senior Technical Consultant (s)– Technical Solutions Team
Read more about the roles available below but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
Senior Technical Consultant(s) – Technical Solutions
To support our continued growth, we are looking for talented and highly experienced Senior Technical Consultant(s) to further enhance our successful Technical Solutions team.
As a key member of our Technical Solutions team you will engage in client consultations, ensuring any solution meets their explicit strategic needs. This will enable you, in turn, to create strong, long-lasting relationships with stakeholders inside our customer base through the successful delivery of these projects that facilitate digital transformation through pragmatic innovation, laying the fundamental platform that their business can leverage for sustainable growth.
Top 5 Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a key member of our Technical Solutions team, which includes pre-sales, implementation, support and customer training.
- Drive exceptional customer satisfaction whilst assisting in pre-sales activity, winning and retaining key customer accounts.
- Ensure your skills are up to date and wholly relevant for our clients spanning both the Public and Private sector.
- Deliver exceptional client outcomes and timely projects through your knowledge of the latest technical trends.
- Overseeing implementation of projects, managing project deliveries, and supporting new and diverse, client initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical capability, a confident presence in front of customers and in-depth experience in technical consultancy skills. They must not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and assist in the delivery of technical solutions, leading from the front.