Senior Project ManagerStrategy & Change Team
To meet high project demand, we are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager. You will be an experienced, professional & motivated individual who is highly proficient in using project management methodologies and tools, as well as being able to communicate effectively and manage project stakeholders.
Our Strategy & Change Team are our Great Minds, Always Evolving. They use strategic business intelligence to power digital transformation for our clients.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
You will have a passion for making a difference as a Strategy & Change Consultant; whether it be supporting our Business Solutions or Technical Solutions teams in delivering leading-edge systems or platforms, or working as a dedicated project resource for our clients.
- Preparing and maintaining definitions of the requirements of projects
- Determining the best means of satisfying requirements within the context of project objectives and constraints i.e. developing solutions
- Preparing and maintaining schedules of activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- Developing, implementing and updating resource allocation plans for projects, taking account of availabilities and scheduling
- Developing and agreeing budgets for projects and controlling forecast and actual costs against them
- Identifying and monitoring project risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other issues that affect projects
- Developing, maintaining and applying quality management processes for project activities and outputs
- Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of projects, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, that align with organisational practice
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- Establishing, and implementing where necessary, protocols to change the scope of projects and updating configuration documents as required
- Preparing, gaining approval of, refining and updating business cases that justify projects in terms of benefits, costs and risks
- Identifying, defining, evaluating, planning, tracking and realising the business benefits of programmes (and/or the projects within them)
Although not essential, a Prince2 Practitioner qualification or similar would be advantageous, along with any BCS Business Analysis certifications. Likewise, experience of delivering Microsoft Platforms and/or Infrastructure / Cloud Solutions would be advantageous.
You will have excellent leadership, problem solving and communication skills as well as the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, delivering a wide range of project services to our clients.
Proven experience in managing complex projects, including the negotiation of change requests and effectively dealing with unexpected and/or tricky issues. The final project deliverables will have been effectively embedded into the organisation; enabling successful outcomes and benefits. You will have instilled a culture of continuous improvement and benefits realisation management.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org