Senior Programme Manager Strategy & Change Team
We are recruiting for a Senior Programme Manager.
You will be an experienced, professional & motivated individual who is highly proficient in using programme and project management methodologies and tools, as well as being able to communicate effectively and manage key stakeholders. You will have a passion for making a difference as a Strategy & Change Consultant; whether it be supporting our Business Solutions or Technical Solutions teams in delivering leading-edge systems or platforms, or working as a dedicated project resource for our clients across multiple industries including finance, legal or public sector engagements.
Our Strategy & Change Team are our Great Minds, Always Evolving. They use strategic business intelligence to power digital transformation for our clients.
You will have excellent leadership, problem solving and communication skills as well as the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, delivering a wide range of project and programme services to our clients.
Proven experience in managing complex projects and programmes across a broad range of sectors.
As a Senior Programme Manager, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills required for the role:
- Defining the programme’s strategic vision and objectives
- Aligning the programme with the organisational strategy
- Establishing a strategic roadmap for achieving programme goals
- Establishing and maintaining programme governance
- Overseeing decision-making processes
- Developing and maintaining a detailed programme plan
- Supporting the coordination of activities and resources across projects
- Monitoring progress and ensuring adherence to the plan
- Building strong stakeholder relationships
- Facilitating communication and collaboration with stakeholders
- Defining measurable benefits and outcomes
- Developing benefit realisation strategies
- Monitoring progress and adjusting strategies as needed
- Supporting the identification of risk and issues and associated management
- Facilitating effective communication among stakeholders including provision of highlight reports
- Promoting transparency and collaboration within the programme
Although not essential, a Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) qualification or similar would be advantageous, as well as Prince2, APM, BCS Business Analysis or equivalent certifications. Experience of implementation of Microsoft Platforms and/or Infrastructure / Cloud Solutions would be advantageous.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Jersey Housing Licences available.