Senior ConsultantLearning & Engagement Team
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Consultant to join our Learning & Engagement team, delivering high quality training on the Microsoft 365 & Dynamics 365 platform, together with helping to engage our clients in “modern ways of working”. You will perform various activities, including the development and delivery of in-person and virtual training sessions, demonstrations, presentations, and the creation of learning resources through handouts, online material, and videos.
Our Learning & Engagement Team, are our Great Minds, Always Inspiring and empowering our clients with the tools to drive a new digital culture.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
The ideal candidate will be able to comfortably undertake the following aspects of the role:
- Provide innovative, practical, and dynamic training in Microsoft 365 environments, both in-person and virtually
- Deliver training courses with different methodologies: demos, seminars, webinars, and coaching
- Promote new ways of working and change initiatives with clients
- Conduct and facilitate workshops for communities of “adoption champions” (train-the-trainer concept)
- Address change management resistance and guide end users on process improvement
- Assist in the marketing of courses to prospective clients by providing information regarding course content and approach and attend pre-sales meetings to support where needed
- Create proposal documents and manage project resources (time, people, finances)
- Handle all attendee and course related administrative matters (including all pre-training prep work, administering schedules, obtaining system logins, sign-in forms, and post-training assessments, travel coordination, training room bookings, IT setup, training calendar invitations and management etc.).
- Provides inputs to the Learning & Engagement team strategy and promotion of services
- Evaluate the quality of training courses and implements improvements
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience working with the Microsoft Stack, experience with Cloud technologies and a willingness to keep up to speed with new techniques and technologies. Together with strong communication, teaching and facilitation skills and an understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools with the ability to translate technical language into layman’s terms.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you are keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to email@example.com