Senior Business AnalystStrategy & Change Team
To meet high project demand, we are recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst. You will be an experienced, professional & motivated individual who is highly proficient in applying business analysis techniques which help when investigating, analysing, modelling and recording a business area or system of interest.
Our Strategy & Change Team are our Great Minds, Always Evolving. They use strategic business intelligence to power digital transformation for our clients.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
You will use information modelling tools (manual or automated) to record the structure, relationships and use of information within an organisation, whilst having a passion to understand and apply standards, practices, codes, and assessment and certification programmes relevant to the IT industry and the specific organisation or business domain.
You will have a passion for making a difference as a Strategy & Change Consultant; whether it be supporting our Business Solutions or Technical Solutions teams in delivering leading-edge systems or platforms, or working as a dedicated project resource for our clients.
- Investigate business problems and opportunities, and specify required changes to business processes, people skills, information, technology and organisation structures and roles.
- You’ll select, apply and monitor the use of modelling and analysis techniques, methods and standards in an informed and proficient way.
- Work effectively with senior business and IT stakeholders, conducting investigations at a strategic level and assuring the feasibility of proposed solutions.
- You’ll take a holistic view of the business situations investigated, ensure that stakeholder perspectives are identified and analysed with a view to achieving consensus, so that business objectives and requirements are understood and provide a context with which recommended solutions are aligned.
- Be advising senior stakeholders on business change priorities within the context of the organisational strategy and objectives.
- Utilise business knowledge and experience to assess and advise on the feasibility and relevance of proposed options for business and technical change.
- Be the lead for the detailed specification and modelling of holistic solutions using standards, methods and techniques as required.
- You’ll maintain links with colleagues within related disciplines such as business operations, software engineering and service delivery functions and support the deployment of business and technical changes.
- Use your skills to plan, arrange and facilitate meetings and workshops with stakeholders throughout the business change and software development lifecycles; taking responsibility for the management of stakeholder relationships across different levels of seniority.
- Support business case development through the identification and definition of business and technical options that will address the business objectives and requirements, and the analysis of the costs, benefits, risks and impacts for each option.
- Assist business stakeholders in defining acceptance tests for new business processes and IT systems, and take responsibility for the effective execution of the acceptance tests.
You will have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills as well as the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, delivering a wide range of project services to our clients.
Proven experience in establishing relationships, analysing perspectives and managing stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines; adapting stakeholder engagement style to meet the needs of different audiences. You’ll be able to identify key business stakeholders and assess their levels of power and interest and their perspectives to inform the way(s) in which they should be considered and managed.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org