Security Consultant Technical Solutions Team
We are looking for an experienced Security Consultant to join our team and provide expert advice and support to clients on all aspects of information security. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining security solutions that protect our clients’ environments. You will work closely with clients to understand their security needs and develop solutions that meet their specific requirements. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in security and a passion for delivering exceptional service to clients.
Our Technical Solutions Team, are our Great Minds, Always On and and looking for ways to streamline processes, optimise systems and protect our clients.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
- Conduct comprehensive security assessments to identify and evaluate clients’ security risks, including network and infrastructure assessments, application security assessments, and penetration testing.
- Recommend and implement appropriate security solutions to mitigate identified risks, including firewall configurations, access control systems, and intrusion detection/prevention systems.
- Develop and maintain security policies, procedures, and guidelines in line with industry standards, including incident response plans, disaster recovery plans, and data protection policies.
- Conduct regular security audits to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, including access audits, vulnerability scans, and penetration tests.
- Provide training and awareness programs to clients on security best practices, including security awareness training, security policy training, and security incident response training.
- Stay up to date with the latest security trends and technologies to provide clients with the best possible advice, including new security products and services, emerging security threats, and regulatory changes.
- Respond to security incidents and assist clients with investigations and remediation efforts, including incident response planning, incident investigation, and incident resolution.
- Configure and manage Microsoft 365 security tools, including Advanced Threat Protection, Data Loss Prevention, and Cloud App Security.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in security consulting.
- Relevant security certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate, CISSP, CISM, etc.) is ideal but not essential.
- Strong technical background in Microsoft 365 & Azure security tools and solutions, including Advanced Threat Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Cloud App Security, Azure Security Centre, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Firewall.
- Solid understanding of security protocols and standards (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, GDPR etc.)
- Expertise in security tools such as SIEM, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org