Junior Security ConsultantTechnical Solutions Team
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Junior Security Consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for security and a good understanding of security principles and technologies. Our team of experts is dedicated to helping our clients stay ahead of the ever-evolving security landscape. As a Junior Security Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting more senior members of the team in delivering high-quality security services to our clients whilst also developing your own skills and expertise.
Our Technical Solutions Team, are our Great Minds, Always On and and looking for ways to streamline processes, optimise systems and protect our clients.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
- Assist Security Consultants in creating in-depth security assessments and risk analyses of systems, applications, and networks.
- Conduct security assessments to identify vulnerabilities and provide remediation recommendations and mitigation.
- Work closely with clients to understand their unique security needs and develop customized security solutions.
- Assist in the deployment and configuration of security solutions.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of security policies and procedures to ensure the highest level of security for our clients.
- Provide security expertise to clients and assist in the development of security strategies and plans.
- Stay up to date with the latest security trends, technologies, and threats, and share knowledge with the team to ensure we are always providing the most current and effective solutions.
Collaborate with the team on security projects, sharing knowledge and expertise to deliver the best possible results.
- 1-2 years of experience in information security, with a good understanding of security principles, technologies, and frameworks such as ISO 27001 and NIST.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 security solutions including Advanced Threat Protection, Information Protection and Cloud App Security.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate security concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and analyse security risks and recommend practical solutions.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Passion for security and a desire to make a real impact in the field.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to email@example.com