Junior Project ManagerStrategy & Change Team
We are looking for a self-motivated Junior Project Manager keen to build up their knowledge and experience who is currently able to operate at a basic project management level.
Our Strategy & Change Team, are our Great Minds, Always Evolving. They have the strategic business intelligence to power digital transformation for our clients.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and disciplined Junior Project Manager to join our Strategy & Change team with basic understanding of project management to work as part of our busy team with a varied range of clients.
The ideal candidate will perform various activities, assisting as part of client projects and is expect to look to further their knowledge and experience as part of the team.
- Work closely with stakeholders and other members of the project team.
- Preparing and maintaining schedules for project activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests.
- Identifying, addressing and resolving differences between individuals and/or interest groups.
- Securing the provision of resources needed for projects from internal and/or external providers
- Preparing and maintaining definitions of the requirements of projects
- Developing solutions to meet requirements of the project objectives and constraints
- Developing, implementing and updating resources allocations plans (other than finance) needed for projects, taking account of availability and scheduling
- Developing and agreeing budgets for projects and controlling forecast and actual costs against them
- Identifying and monitoring project risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other issues that affect projects
- Developing, maintaining and applying quality management processes for project activities and outputs
- Consolidating and documenting the fundamental components of projects (scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, risks, opportunities and issues, and quality requirements)
- Establishing, and implementing where necessary, protocols to change the scope of projects and updating configuration documents as required
- Preparing, gaining approval of, refining and updating business cases that justify the initiation and/or continuation of projects in terms of benefits, costs and risks
The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and growth mindset, be an excellent communicator who works well in a team with willingness to learn and undertake further qualifications. They must be able to work to deadlines and be able to adapt as required to business needs.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to email@example.com