Junior Business AnalystStrategy & Change Team
We are looking for a self-motivated Junior Business Analyst keen to build up their knowledge and experience who is currently able to apply business analysis knowledge when they participate in a project.
Our Strategy & Change Team, are our Great Minds, Always Evolving. They have the strategic business intelligence to power digital transformation for our clients.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and disciplined Junior Business Analyst to join our Strategy & Change team with basic understanding of business analysis to work as part of our busy team with a varied range of clients.
The ideal candidate will perform various activities, assisting as part of client projects applying business analysis knowledge and is expected to look to further their knowledge and experience as part of the team.
- Work with colleagues and other stakeholders to investigate operational issues, problems and new opportunities, contributing to business process and IT system improvements;
- Be able to understand the purpose and benefits of modelling techniques to represent a range of business areas and systems of interest within the context of business analysis activity;
- Take part in meetings with stakeholders and assist in presenting issues and solutions both verbally and in writing;
- Produce business analysis deliverables using relevant documentation styles in line with organisational standards and using appropriate tools;
- Assist in defining and justifying (in business terms) holistic solutions that address organisational, people, process, information and technology aspects;
- Assist colleagues and other stakeholders to define user acceptance tests for new or improved business processes and IT systems.
- You’ll be familiar with applying techniques which help when investigating, analysing, modelling and recording a business area or system of interest. Examples include: business environment analysis and process modelling.
- As a competent Junior BA, you’ll use tools (manual or automated) to record the structure, relationships and use of information within an organisation. Examples include: class diagram and relational data model.
- You’ll be aware of applying standards, practices, codes, and assessment and certification programmes relevant to the IT industry and the specific organisation or business domain.
The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and growth mindset, be an excellent communicator who works well in a team with willingness to learn and undertake further qualifications. They must be able to work to deadlines and be able to adapt as required to business needs.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to email@example.com