Consultant Business AnalystStrategy & Change Team
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Consultant Business Analyst to join our Strategy & Change team, who is proficient in applying business analysis techniques which help when investigating, analysing, modelling and recording a business area or system of interest.
Our Strategy & Change Team, are our Great Minds, Always Evolving. They have the strategic business intelligence to power digital transformation for our clients.
Carry on reading for details about the role but we expect you to be able to define your own job specification as part of our commitment to trusting our colleagues.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Consultant BA to join our Learning & Engagement team, delivering high quality training on the Microsoft 365 & Dynamics 365 platform, together with helping to engage our clients in “modern ways of working”. You will perform various activities, including the development and delivery of in-person and virtual training sessions, demonstrations, presentations, and the creation of learning resources through handouts, online material, and videos.
The ideal candidate will have excellent stakeholder management skills and will be able to effectively manage client expectations, whilst delivering and embedding change successfully. A core component of your role is analytical thinking. You’ll gain an understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between those parts.
- Working with colleagues and other stakeholders to investigate and model business functions, business processes, information flows and data structures;
- Investigating operational issues, problems and new opportunities; seeking effective business solutions through improvements in aspects of business areas or systems of interest. Assisting in the analysis of underlying issues and their root causes, and identifying available options;
- Specifying data, data objects and information flows that align with the needs of the business;
- Producing business analysis deliverables using relevant documentation styles in line with organisational standards using appropriate tools;
- Facilitating stakeholder meetings and workshops, and presenting findings and actions both verbally and in writing to the business;
- Assisting in defining user acceptance tests for new or improved business processes and IT systems;
- Assisting in defining holistic solutions that address organisational, people, processes, information and technology aspects; justifying the solutions when supporting the development of a business case for a business change initiative.
- Applying techniques which help when investigating, analysing, modelling and recording a business area or system of interest. Examples include: business environment analysis and process modelling.
- Proficient in using tools (manual or automated) to record the structure, relationships and use of information within an organisation. Examples include: class diagram and relational data model.
- Familiar with applying standards, practices, codes, and assessment and certification programmes relevant to the IT industry and the specific organisation or business domain.
- Aware of the discipline associated with data sets so large and/or complex that traditional data processing applications are inadequate. The data files may include: structured, unstructured and/or semi-structured data, such as unstructured text, audio, video, etc. Challenges include: analysis, capture, curation, search, sharing, storage, transfer, manipulation, analysis, visualisation and information privacy.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role. Together with strong communication, technical and analytical skills and an understanding of project management methodologies and tools with the ability to work to deadlines and be able to adapt as required to business needs.
How do I learn more?
If this opportunity excites you and you’re keen to continually challenge yourself on the path to helping our clients achieve great things we look forward to hearing from you.
Simply send your details and a current CV to email@example.com