Geraldine is a co-Founder & Director of Prosperity 24.7. A highly experienced training and development consultant with a proven track record of IT training delivery and customer service for both the public and private sectors in the Channel Islands.
Geraldine has been successfully up-skilling the workforce of the Channel Islands since 1997, having worked with a range of organisations to design and deliver a variety of great training programs and schedules. With her breadth of experience, Geraldine is widely regarded as a leader in Learning and Development and she is comfortable whether working with an Executive team to define a learning strategy or delivering training to a classroom.
- Creating training strategies and learning development plans for entire Organisations
- Class room or One-to one training delivery to include development and design of tailored training material
- Creating and delivery of e-learning and software simulation
- Business process enforcement through role specific training
- Microsoft Windows (all versions)
- Microsoft Office (all versions)
- Microsoft Office SharePoint (all versions)
- Microsoft CRM (all versions)
- Document Management and Archiving Systems
- Content Management Programs
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Certified Online Learning Facilitator (COLF)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Master on Microsoft
- Microsoft Office 2010 Master certification
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Applications
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization and Configuration
- CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CCTT)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Member of the British Computer Society (MBCS)
- Member of the Learning and Performance Institute
"It is amazing what you can achieve if you know how, that is what I am here for, to help people do more with the assets they already have access to."